Wednesday, 11 March 2009

IEEE Software

I've read the two articles from IEEE Software this morning (Sommerlad P & Rainsberger J) that I cited in my proposal. These are two of the inter-library loans I obtained. They were both very high level and would not qualify as research reports. I think IEEE Software is perhaps not an ideal reference.

I've printed those out, as well as the other inter-library loan - a paper by Vokac et al (Empirical Software Engineering 9(3) 2004 - A Controlled Experiment Comparing the Maintainability of Programs Designed with an without Design Patterns - A Replication in a Real Programming Environment) looks much better - 48 pages and describing a methodology and research results. I will have a closer look at that one.

I also have PDF copies now of Jeon et al. and Lung et al., from my proposal, received from the Inter-Library Loans section of the Learning Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment